Woody’s Bacon Hot Chocolate
What’s better than snuggling up on the couch with a cup of chocolate during winter? Well, adding Woody’s bacon to the mix (literally!), of course! Are you ready for this rich easy-to-make taste explosion? Here’s how to make Woody’s Bacon Hot Chocolate!
- 45 ml of Woody’s bacon fat, rendered
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Maizena Cornflour
- 875 ml of full cream milk
- 125 ml of cocoa powder
- 60 ml granulated sugar
- 125 ml dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together the Woody’s bacon fat and cornflour in a saucepan.
- Add the milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Bring to a simmer over high heat and whisk!
- Then let the deliciousness simmer for a minute and remove the saucepan from heat.
- Mix in the chocolate chips until melted.
- Pour into mugs while still warm. and crisp up some Woody’s™ Streaky Bacon to use as a garnish!