Woody’s Bacon Hot Chocolate
What’s better than snuggling up on the couch with a cup of chocolate during winter? Well, adding Woody’s bacon to the mix (literally!), of course! Are you ready for this rich easy-to-make taste explosion? Here’s a Bacon Hot Chocolate Recipe!
- Whisk together Woody’s bacon fat and cornflour in a saucepan.
- Add the milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt.
- Bring to a simmer and whisk!
- Then let the deliciousness simmer for a minute and remove the saucepan from the stove.
- Melt the dark chocolate and whisk it into the liquid.
- Pour into mugs while still warm. And crisp up some Woody’s Prime Cut Streaky Bacon to use as a garnish for this bacon hot chocolate recipe!