Plum and Bacon Bites
What do you get if you combine tangy and savoury? Bacon-wrapped plum bites, of course. Your taste buds will dance with joy thanks to our Plum and Bacon Bites Recipe.
INGREDIENTS (MAKES 20)
- 5 plums, pitted and quartered
- 20 slices of Woody’s Premium Cut Streaky Bacon
- Olive oil
- Castor sugar
- Black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200˚C.
- Wrap the bacon slices around the plum wedges, lightly coat with olive oil and season with black pepper.
- Place the wrapped plums on a foil-lined baking tray and sprinkle lightly with castor sugar.
- Roast in the oven until the bacon is golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
- Enjoy your Plum and Bacon Bites Recipe!