Honey-Glazed Kassler Steaks with Quinoa Salad
Serve these delicious lean cut Woody’s Honey-Glazed Kassler Steaks with a healthy yet tasty quinoa salad. Great for a quick dinner after work or to take to work for lunch. Your waistline will thank you.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4 people)
- 1 Woody’s Honey-Glazed Kassler Steak Pack
- 20ml Olive oil
- 2 cups Baby spinach leaves
- 200g Red & white quinoa, cooked
- 2 Avocados
- 200g Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 Red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 Sweetcorn, grilled & cut off the cob
- Cook the Woody’s Honey-Glazed Kassler Steaks in a pan with a little oil until golden brown, roughly 10 minutes.
- Using a suitable platter, add the rest of the ingredients for the salad and serve with the steaks.
- Add Dijon mustard for that extra kick!