BLT Bagel Sandwiches
A delicious classic flavour combo! Try our BLT Sandwich recipe! Serve these tasty bacon, lettuce and tomato bagels for lunch at the office or lazy weekend brunches. You can use any Woody’s bacon products, but we think the Streaky bacon is best as it gives that added crunch which makes this combo pop!
INGREDIENTS (Makes 6 Bagels)
- 200g Woody’s Premium Cut Streaky Bacon pack
- 200ml Mayonnaise
- 2 Baby gem lettuce heads
- 6 Ripe tomatoes, sliced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 6 Bagels, seeded or plain
- Fry Woody’s Premium Cut Streaky Bacon under a hot grill for 6-10 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Beat together the eggs and sugar until well combined.
- Cut the bagels in half and spread both sides of the bagel with mayonnaise.
- Layer one side of the bagel with lettuce leaves, top with slices of tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Add 2-3 crispy bacon strips and sandwich the bagel together with the top half.
- Follow the procedure for the rest of the bagels and serve immediately.
- Enjoy our BLT Sandwich recipe!