Bacon and Cheese Griller Hotdogs
Pimp your summer hotdogs with delicious Woody’s™ Bacon and Cheese Grillers and fun, easy and tasty toppings. Serve with fresh homemade crisps and an ice cold beer or ice tea.
- 1 Woody’s™ Bacon and Cheese Griller, lightly fried or poached
- 6 Hotdog rolls
TOPPING #1: HERBED CREAM & BEETROOT KRAUT
- 250g Smooth cream cheese, softened
- 10ml Chives, finely chopped
- 5ml Coriander, finely chopped
- 100g Ready-to-eat beetroot & ginger kraut (can substitute with Sauerkraut)
Mix the cream cheese and herbs. Spread over the Woody’s™ Bacon and Cheese Griller
and top with the Beet Kraut.
Season with Salt and pepper.
TOPPING #2: MUSTARD EGG MAYO WITH BACON BITS
- 2 Eggs, hard-boiled & chopped
- 200ml Mayonnaise
- 10ml Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 Red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 pack Woody’s™ Diced Bacon, cooked
Mix the eggs, mayonnaise, and mustard. Season to taste. Dollop onto the Woody’s™ Bacon and Cheese Griller, garnish with red onion and Woody’s™ Diced Bacon.
TOPPING #3: FRESH CRUDITE & SPOUTS
- 1 Carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 Red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 Jalapeno peppers, cut into rings
- 1 Mediterranean cucumber, peeled lengthways
- Fresh Alfalfa sprouts
- 10ml Rice vinegar
Mix all the fresh ingredients and top onto the Woody’s™ Bacon and Cheese Griller.