Bacon and Cheese Griller Hotdogs
Pimp your summer hotdogs with delicious Woody’s Bacon and Cheese Grillers and fun, easy and tasty toppings. Serve your Bacon and Cheese Griller Hotdog with fresh homemade crisps and an ice-cold beer or ice tea.
- 1 Woody’s Bacon and Cheese Griller, lightly fried or poached
- 6 Hotdog rolls
TOPPING #1: HERBED CREAM & BEETROOT KRAUT
- 250g Smooth cream cheese, softened
- 10ml Chives, finely chopped
- 5ml Coriander, finely chopped
- 100g Ready-to-eat beetroot & ginger kraut (can substitute with Sauerkraut)
Mix the cream cheese and herbs. Spread over the Woody’s Bacon and Cheese Griller
and top with the Beet Kraut.
Season with Salt and pepper.
TOPPING #2: MUSTARD EGG MAYO WITH BACON BITS
- 2 Eggs, hard-boiled & chopped
- 200ml Mayonnaise
- 10ml Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 Red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 pack Woody’s Premium Cut Diced Bacon, cooked
TOPPING #3: FRESH CRUDITE & SPOUTS
- 1 Carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 Red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 Jalapeno peppers, cut into rings
- 1 Mediterranean cucumber, peeled lengthways
- Fresh Alfalfa sprouts
- 10ml Rice vinegar
Mix all the fresh ingredients and top onto Woody’s Bacon and Cheese Griller.
Enjoy our Bacon and Cheese Griller Hotdog Recipe!